Hello this is Shui Lee Hnetinka—an artist

Hello, ladies and gentlemen here I am going to start my blogging section so that I can share new ideas and views related to my work with you. You can call me Lee Hnetinka. I am china born and currently live in Guangdong. Lee Hnetinka completed education from Guangzhou Academy of Fine Art.


I love reading, painting and drawing a lot. These are the hobbies to which I am connecting from my early age. Lee has a vast knowledge of all these aspects. Lee is an expert artist. I enjoy creating new sculptures as I have the passion for creating innovative things. The main motive and aim of Lee Hnetinka are to go to Barcelona and be inspired by all the Catalan artists.

Lee personally wants to become CEO of an artist school. I want to educate people about art ideas as these are just like anything else in life. It needs the right mindset and the enthusiasm to succeed.

I have studied in plastic arts. Guangzhou is the best painting landscape for learning new things. My account is an artistic account so you can be acquainted with all the artistic pictures that encourage my art. You will find art different from others and you can ask me questions about this part. I always try to find something new that motivates viewers. Lee only wants good people who wants to learn something to join as I need good vibes and positivity, no criticism is allowed for my work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shui Lee Hnetinka summary about Daniel H. Weiss new President and CEO at Metropolitan Museum of Art

Shui Lee Hnetinka talks about her favourite Gallery: AGO