Shui Lee Hnetinka

Hello, I am Shui Lee Hnetinka. I was born on the July 18th, 1979 in China. Presently I am living in Guandong. My friends and near ones call me Lee Hnetinka. Lee completes his higher education from Guangzhou Academy of Fine Art academy.  I am a 23-year-old passionate artist and my dream is to go to Barcelona and be inspired by all the Catalan artists.
This blogging section will help me out in discussing out my views with you people. My hobbies are reading, painting and sculpting. Well, sometimes it can be the hardest fixation to write your own biography because you are too individually involved or are mindful about sounding too proud. Artist life is totally different sometimes I feel like a free bird and sometimes I am fixed to my work to create something inventively. How do you make a decision which life events are significant? And which aren’t? Organizing your own imaginative journey into a concise story can be an immense challenge.
My account is an artistic account and here you will get pure information about art and sculpting. Here you can know all the artistic pictures that inspire Lee Hnetinka art. You will discover my drawings and imagery that I’ve found and have stimulated me in every way probable. I welcome positive people with good attitude. Only good vibes and positivity, no criticism is allowed for my hard work or the work of the ones that have marked my approach. For one scholar, the artist’s living consists of a systematic succession of chances and achievements, with his or her association with mindful choices made in reply to external events.
Lee Hnetinka is planning on sharing his thoughts and my position down here, so we can gain knowledge from everything. You can remark and we could help each other in various aspects. Lee Hnetinka gets inspired by Gaudi. I am continuously updating my knowledge so that I can offer the best to you people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shui Lee Hnetinka summary about Daniel H. Weiss new President and CEO at Metropolitan Museum of Art

Shui Lee Hnetinka talks about her favourite Gallery: AGO

Hello this is Shui Lee Hnetinka—an artist